Request a quote

Venetian Plaster" or "Italian Plaster" usually refers to a polished plaster, either lime or resin. In Italy, the term "Venetian Plaster" is not used; the plasters are called "Decorative Stuccos".

Many people call them faux finish, but because these are true plasters, not faux, they should be referred to as Italian Plaster, Venetian Plaster or Decorative Stucco.

Adding to the skills of historic American plasters, Jim has expanded into the tradition of Italian plaster applying true Venetian plaster where many have attempted to duplicate this look through faux painting.

The following are a few examples of his work. Click on the picture to enlarge the image.