Alpha Chi Sigma Restoration Job: The History

  

  

  

  The Alpha Chi Sigma house was built in the 1899 by University of Michigan Professor Julius Otto Schlotterbeck. The son of German immigrants, Schlotterbeck rose to the top of his field as professor of Pharmacology and Botany. The library ceiling is adorned with images of rose buds, apple blossoms, daisies, birds, pears, vases, and crests.


Copyright 2008. JPC Plaster & Drywall. All Rights Reserved.